JUNIOR HIGH SCHOOL aims to foster innovative academic programs in the major subjects to prepare students for higher education; to develop strong familiar concern for the people in the community and the world; to serve the parish as an evangelizing arm for the community; to offer an array of curricular and co-curricular activities that respond to the challenges of an increasingly competitive, intellectual, and technological community; and to cooperate with the community to initiate social changes for the improvement of the community.
JHS Academic Programs (2021 – 2022)
- Two Methods of Learning Delivery: Online and Printed (books)
- Curriculum based on DepEd’s Most Essential Learning Competencies (MELCs)
- Online Education Platform/Learning Management System: Schoology by REX
- Rigid Trainings for teachers on using Schoology for synchronous and asynchronous classes.
- Individual Online Account for Students
- Easy to Use Interface
- Instructional Videos are recorded and uploaded which students can review anytime.
- Online Assessment Tools
- Gamified homework and activities
- Online Tutorial on Mathematics and Science subjects for Academically Challenged Students
- Face to Face coaching (by appointment only)
- Proficiency Program on Major subjects (Math, Science and Communication Arts subjects)
- BPS LINES (Learner’s Inquiries and Needs for Educational Assistance and Support Program)
*An open consultation via school hotline between students, parents and teachers in order to bridge the academic gaps and difficulties.
- HEART Program (Help on Easing the Academic Stressors Response Team) *A developmental series of webinars done quarterly/monthly addressing the issues and concerns of BPSians on coping with this Distance Learning (e.g. Mental Health)
- Monthly Culminating / Co – Curricular Activities